- ⅓ cup coconut cream or ½ cup coconut milk
- ⅔ cup water (or ½ cup water if using coconut milk)
- 100g banana, frozen
- 40g blueberries, frozen
- 20g raspberries, frozen
- 90g strawberries, frozen
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- A high speed blender like a Vitamix OR a decent food processor
- Add your coconut cream (or milk) to your blender, add enough water to equal 1 cup of liquid. Add in the rest of your ingredients.
- Blend on medium speed using plunger if needed (or scrap the sides down if your blender doesn't use a plunger). If using a food processor, pulse several times, scraping down the sides as needed. Blend until creamy and smooth.
- Serve immediately or you can stick this in the freeze for 30 minutes to firm up more if desired.
Don't want ice cream? That's okay, use fresh fruit or let the frozen fruit thaw and you'll have yourself an amazing tasting smoothie! Yummy!
Not sweet enough? Add a bit of stevia to sweeten it up.